When we have confirmed the payment, the order would be processed and dispatched to you.
SPLURGE uses Courier Plus for all deliveries nationwide. No international delivery available for now. You can make your purchases on our site worldwide, but ensure the delivery address
is within Nigeria. The cost will depend on the weight of the order and the shipping address. Please note surcharges might be added were necessary. SPLURGE delivers (Through Courier Plus) items purchased on the website across Nigeria. Delivery charge is dependent on your location within the country.
Please see below the charges applicable to your location:
* Port-Harcourt metropolis only– N800
* Outside Port Harcourt but within Rivers State – N1500
* Lagos and Abuja- N2500
* Delta ( Warri)- N1800
* Other locations - N4000
*Port Harcourt metropolis for orders made before 12 noon Monday-Thursday will be same day delivery. Orders made on Friday after 12 noon will be delivered on Monday. Weekend orders will also be dispatched on Monday. Other locations in Rivers state takes 1-3 days for delivery.
*Lagos and other locations outside of port harcourt delivery is 3 - 5 working days.
Once goods have been dispatched a tracking number may be emailed to you, so you can keep up to date on the Courier plus website. If there are any issue you can contact Courier plus directly, quoting the tracking number to the customer service team member. You may also view your tracking number in the MY ACCOUNT logins.
KINDLY NOTE that Delivery charges for all orders are mandatory and non refundable irrespective of successful, cancelled or rejected order status.
Damages, discrepancies & returns must be notified to us within 2 days of receipt of the order by emailing quoting your order number, name, address, description of the product and reason for sending order back to us.
In the case of damages, a photo of the fault should also be provided. Should you wish to return faulty item/s, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 7 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, payment would be refunded, exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been
damaged by mishandling, during customization or alteration
1) The item/s must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
2) Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
3) We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
4) We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of goods.
5) We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
6) Refunds will be made once the items are received by us.
7) We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault.
8) Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment.
8) Refunds could take up to 7 working days to reflect in your account.